The Diesel Truck Site  

Go Back   The Diesel Truck Site > For Sale > For Sale

Welcome to the forum!
When you register you will have access to our "Downloads" section and our "Lounge" forums!

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

For Sale Sell Your Stuff Here

Old 02-08-2015, 06:25 PM

Default Holset Hx35/40 hybrid

This is the old turbo off my truck. I didn't buy it, it was on the truck when I got it. It is gated at 30psi, ran well, appears all Holset, cast Holset on both turbine and compressor side. I will be honest about its condition and it should serve you well. However, understand that it is USED parts and sold as such. I don't take returns. I have the angle attachment for the back of the turbine housing as well to join up with the down pipe (see last picture). I can include a downpipe and V clamp as well for an additional fee, it fit up with my 5" exhaust. Shipping on that downpipe will need estimated.

The turbo has no shaft play that I can feel, spins freely, and wasn't leaking around the seals when I had it. It does have some miles on it and has been warm, probably 1500+ peaks a few times and cruise at 1100 ish. Not a lot of original paint left on it, and it has been run for probably 40-60k miles or so if I were to guess. It was also run with an AFE oiled filter and has the black oil on the vanes and inlet from the AFE filter oil. I tried cleaning it off, but it would take more effort than i have had time for thus far.

Asking 800, shipped in the lower 48.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Geez, I don't know about that turbo...... Look at how black the exhaust side is!!
Actually, it looks like a decent deal.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:55 PM

Yeah the Mrs. wasn't around when I set it on the coffee table.