The Diesel Truck Site  

Go Back   The Diesel Truck Site > For Sale > For Sale

Welcome to the forum!
When you register you will have access to our "Downloads" section and our "Lounge" forums!

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

For Sale Sell Your Stuff Here

Old 04-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Jeeper with a Tow Rig

Default 2008 Dodge Ram QCSB

Putting my 08 up for sale.

2008 6.7, 6-speed auto, bone stock its whole life, 100,300 miles as of today. Fresh oil and fuel filter change done at the dealership last week.

Its a Laramie with heated leather, power slider, power seats, power everything, tow mirrors. Was previously owned by a man in his 60s that used it as a "car." Also has the fancy factory radio, spray in liner, brake controller.

I've had this truck since Febuary and put 3000 miles on it since I took it home. Pulled my jeeps around a bit thats about it. Only drove when I needed to drive more then 30 miles. I use my 91 or 88 Jeep Comanche as a DD.

Im selling because this truck is too "fancy" for me. I would be just as happy with cloth seats, rubber floors, crank windows... you get the idea.

I plan to replace with another Cummins as soon as this one sells. Been looking at Mega Cab DRW trucks..or even another 2nd gen would work for the time being.

All that this thing has pulled,

I just washed it and put 120 dollars worth of fuel in it the other day because the dust had accumlated on the outside from sitting in the yard.

$33000 or somewhere around there is the loan payoff, obviously truck books less for that so B.O. I paid almost 35k in Febuary after tax and license. (new tabs BTW)

Can call or pm. 218 three nine three 6986

Last edited by xjrev10; 04-28-2011 at 09:08 PM.