The Diesel Truck Site  

Go Back   The Diesel Truck Site > For Sale > For Sale

Welcome to the forum!
When you register you will have access to our "Downloads" section and our "Lounge" forums!

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

For Sale Sell Your Stuff Here

Old 06-22-2011, 01:54 PM
**childish comment here**

Default Injectors and clutch parts FS

I have a full set of stock injectors with around 60k on them. I pulled them back when I went to larger injectors and saved them in case I needed to go back to stock but that is no longer the case. They have all been stored inside and in the bags and still have a coat of oil on them. Worked fine when pulled. $100 plus shipping.

I also have a Clutch Master/Slave setup for sale. I bought both a new master and slave about 1,000 miles before my clutch went out (throwout bearing). I then bought an upgrade kit instead (went to a 3600 DD). This is a good set with the master and slave being almost new. The lines and reservoir are the ones off of the truck so they are older. The system is completely bled out and ready to be installed. Would work good on a stock setup or a 3250 or so dd clutch. Paid around $130 for just the two pieces. Will sell the whole kit for $100 shipped o.b.o.

You can pm or call/text Dustin @ 5O7-829-7O95